Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have undeniable proof that Jacko faked his death

pin

Banned
Celebrities always die in threes. Jacko new this. Thats why he chose to fake his death on the same day Farrah Fawcett did. He couldn't risk the round 3 celeb sliding up in there. He had to move fast.

Ed Mcmahon died on Tuesday th 23rd.
Farrah died on the 25th and so did Jacko. Or did he? I say NO! Because last night Billy Mays, the infomercial King was found dead in his Tampa Fl. home.

Billy is the 3rd celeb! Not Jacko! Jacko is on a beach in an obscure area of Thiland right now I tell ya.

Damn I'm a genius!:8ball:

hi Pin :wavey:

well i fo sho saved old michael jackson records/posters cause they might be worth something. but should i keep my mighty putty???

You're not a pinhead and Billy Mays does not qualify as a celebrity. I wonder if anyone had MJ in the 2009 deathpool?

Celebrities always die in threes. Jacko new this. Thats why he chose to fake his death on the same day Farrah Fawcett did. He couldn't risk the round 3 celeb sliding up in there. He had to move fast.

Ed Mcmahon died on Tuesday th 23rd.
Farrah died on the 25th and so did Jacko. Or did he? I say NO! Because last night Billy Mays, the infomercial King was found dead in his Tampa Fl. home.

Billy is the 3rd celeb! Not Jacko! Jacko is on a beach in an obscure area of Thiland right now I tell ya.

Damn I'm a genius!:8ball:

I think you are right! Woot just sent pics of Elvis and MJ sitting on the upstairs balcony close to where David Carradine spent his last days in those fishnet body suits.