Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have subdeltoid bursitis. I have 7 days to live...

frorider6

I only have 7 days to live. Even though I have to back off military presses, at least I'll get to have 1 more Christmas.

And it's highly contageous. Whoever reads this thread is now infected. There is a 100% fatality rate ranging anywhere from 1 day to 70 years.

I think maybe I'll go for a walk in the park.......

seriously, if I die within the next week for some reason, somebody hunt this fucker down. And no, I'm not being attention-starved and givin some bs suicide threat.

frorider6 said:
I only have 7 days to live. Even though I have to back off military presses, at least I'll get to have 1 more Christmas.

And it's highly contageous. Whoever reads this thread is now infected. There is a 100% fatality rate ranging anywhere from 1 day to 70 years.

I think maybe I'll go for a walk in the park.......

Fuck.

I'm dead anyway so i'm off to kill the ex wife. I might be back to post if they don't catch me right away.
Merry xmas.

Dead man walking.

:FRlol:

It didn't even dawn on me that people would take this seriously!

:FRlol:

I went to the doctor's office yesterday with shoulder pain. He told me my subdeltoid bursar sacks were inflamed and put me on a mega dose of Ibuprofen. I also have to back off all pressing movements for a couple of weeks.

This was not a suicide or attention getting post. It was a joke. It seems it was a bad one.

(But I'm still laughing about pissing some people off)

Oh no!... something is happening to me...... ::cough, cough::

I think my innards are gong to burst out of my asshole.... ::cough:: .....strange pressure in........ my intestinal area............

Frorider...........

.................. what have you done?......

Stomach............ hurting........ ::cough::

Oh wait.... I just have to shit.

Top Bottom