Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have some interviews lined up

I know you'll kill it babe :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

Thanks baby. I'll call you after my interview tmrw let you know how it went.

Good Luck!

Looks like I might have to start interviewing for a new job as well. Contract changed here, and my company isn't that great to begin with.

Good luck Traz hope you nail something down bro.

Interview today went pretty good I think. They seem to be interested. I don't like the money portion, almost fully commission. I am negotiating that if they choose me, they offer some kind of basic salary the first 3 months until I build my book of business and be able to make more...

Products / services I like and the company looks like good peeps. I think I can do well with them.

Interview today went pretty good I think. They seem to be interested. I don't like the money portion, almost fully commission. I am negotiating that if they choose me, they offer some kind of basic salary the first 3 months until I build my book of business and be able to make more...

Products / services I like and the company looks like good peeps. I think I can do well with them.

What you gonna be selling bro beans? And wtf is up with you and Rachel, you hitting that for realz?

Top Bottom