Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have a problem with guys in the gym LOCKER ROOM

M

madbomber31

look, i know it's a locker room where you shower and change and all that good naked stuff... but... WHO THE FUCK stands in front of a mirror at home and shaves naked? well, these old bastards walk around with their junk hangin out having conversations, brushing their teeth, and shaving... ok, so when i walk to that sink and some guy's cock is right fucking there... i get a little sick... put it away, where boxers... do something!!! god damn it's gross.

on a side note... why do people where jockstraps with no cup?

I ware my jock causeit pulls my nuts up out of safety. that way I can lift with NO FEAR.
I have a hat that even says that. its red.

I don't mind them being naked in the locker room. it isn't liek they are chicks or somethign with nice tits. but some of the fatties have tits. not even nice ones.

bros are cool though, don't ahte.

lol @ MG - yeah, not at all gay.

as for MB - yeah, at my old gym, there were old dudes all over the place just walking around naked.
I think it is a generation thing - or maybe once you are older you just stop caring.

HappyScrappy said:
I think it is a generation thing - or maybe once you are older you just stop caring.

Or they get old and just forget that they have no boxers on and they can no longer feel things blowing in the wind. Just ask WODIN. :D

you just need to get changed in the ladies instead :).

Seriously though, so all that stuff is true then? The women's locker room is nothing like that. Very civilised in there.

there were guys that would sit and watch the tv naked, and I was like fuuuck, I have to sit there later too you know. they'd leave the seat all wet with nut water. (not like from a load you nasty people)

one time I saw a guy with his leg up on the counter and he had one of the blow driers going on his nuts that were hanging down low.
it was a thing of awe, it was hard not to stare and point and laugh.

HappyScrappy said:

one time I saw a guy with his leg up on the counter and he had one of the blow driers going on his nuts that were hanging down low.
it was a thing of awe, it was hard not to stare and point and laugh.

:lmao: :lmao:

Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

Well, boys, I agree, but let me tell you, I've seen worse...

Anyone who was in the US NAVY can tell this story.... Imagine being on an aircraft carrier with 5,000 other swinging dicks..

Now imagine having a head (bathroom for you civvies) that is so tiny, with little 12" sinks about 12" apart. Now imaging being at one brushing your teeth, bending over to spit, and some guy coming out of the shower and putting his leg up on the adjacent sink to dry his shit...

Now you can say that you'd bust him up and all that, but the fact of the matter was it was "normal" and went on all the time. NO room for privacy, hell even no doors on the shitters, no room.

So , you learned to brush off the pubs from the sink you were using with a towel or something and deal with it...you know, protecting our country and all that.

Seriously, being in the military teaches you all sorts of things, including patience, and discipline, and how to get along with 5,000 other mutherfuckers in a cramped space...

But, having said that, I never quite got used to seeing someone's balls swinging next to me, and I never returned the favor...

Anyone with a worse story has to be fag, so don't even try...lol

How bout the Military Physical where the check all 20 guys at the same time for Piles....

That blew me away......

Ranger

Top Bottom