Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have a problem with guys in the gym LOCKER ROOM

What is up with the guys that feel the need to fucking walk around butt naked or go shave in front of the mirror butt naked. There's one fucking guy in my gym that will walk around butt naked, shave, , go take a shower and then walk back to his fucking locker and then get the towel out then walk back to do his hair before putting his drawers on. I don't understand why he can't put the towel on before he walks to the shower. And, why some of the dudes feel the need to make small talk while standing around naked is also beyond me. And why does is seem most of the people that do it are fat, hairy, visually repugnant and have flabby asses.

I find its mostly the old fuckers walking around naked.
Hopefully its a generation thing and in 20 years we're not into that shitburger scene.

Man it's so bad at my gym I don't even go into the lock room anymore, I just come prepared.

You go in and there is a sea of floppy old cock awaiting to disgust you, these motherfuckers have no shame.

Blowdying their nutsack with the hand dryer and shit. Sick Faggots.

Paulos said:
Man it's so bad at my gym I don't even go into the lock room anymore, I just come prepared.

You go in and there is a sea of floppy old cock awaiting to disgust you, these motherfuckers have no shame.

Blowdying their nutsack with the hand dryer and shit. Sick Faggots.

Speaking of sick faggots....wats up with your avatar?

Bullit said:
I find its mostly the old fuckers walking around naked.

I'm talkin 'bout you bullett.
And Wodin and Y lifter.

What about all the old farts that wander around naked and their ass cheeks hang down flat like drapes.

Well, I know it's a let down to your gay fantasies of me Bullit,
but Y wears a towel to and from the shower.

No standing around for me and when the Real Old farts are doing it, I make a quick as possible exit...

It may be a generation thing, but not my Generation...

Top Bottom