Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have officially retired.

iamthatiam

Plat Hero
Platinum
Was lucky to have never gotten my ass beat, but I sure handed down several of them. After nearly being killed in an accident, I decided to hang it up. Most most satisfying memory is that of making a murderer cry after he attacked me. I could no longer take the scum bags to the ground because of injuries, so I beat him down with my fists and a 27 year old tough guy thug murderer cried because he got his ass handed to him. I thoroughly enjoyed antagonizing some of the assholes here.

I see this place has died. There were too many immature little assholes and more than a few criminals.

It's time to get the scythe back out and focus on my second career of decapitating deserving folks.:coffee:

I was hit directly in the stomach with the grille of a Lincoln Town Car traveling 40 mph. I was lifted up and hit by the top of the vehicle and thrown approximately 30 feet, landing on my back. No broken bones. My muscle mass in my back and neck and God saved me. I was in a coma for 2 days, not expected to live. I had massive internal bleeding and lungs collapsed. On the way to the hospital, I had no idea I was dying. Only my back hurt. I lost consciousness upon arrival. I was trying to get a sick person out of the street when I was hit.

What happened to all of the punks that used to hangout here? I knew I would outlast them all. Pathetic losers that they were.

Top Bottom