Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have eaten nothing but crap!

beastboy

But seem to still be leaning out. I mean I have eaten out almost every night and haven't gained a pound of fat....instead I have really put on some good mass. My wife even noticed...she very rarely compliments me...she thinks it feeds my ego. LOL

The reason for the crappy eating habits is because we are in the middle of moving and our fridge broke....we emptied it and never restocked it once we got it fixed since we are moving in a week.

What gives? I'm afraid to "diet" because I never seem to have much luck unless I am doing ungodly amounts of cardio, but then I end up looking like a cross between a stick figure and Nature Boy, (but much better looking).

So has this increased your "table press" and your "table side raises" any? What about didlo squats?

Alrighty then...so much for some help and science.

Does anyone respond with serious answers anymore?

And I'll have you know Wodin, my traps have blown up since my table regiment!

You're moving....your activity level is way up compared to normal and your stress levels are up too. That's why you are still leaning out.

WODIN said:
You're moving....your activity level is way up compared to normal and your stress levels are up too. That's why you are still leaning out.

Stress is through the roof man!!!! I've never really been stressed before and don't know how to deal with it. Is loss of appetite a symptom of stress?

One thing for sure is...my workouts have never been better!

Yes and yes.

Top 2 Stressors in life.

1. Loss of a loved one.
2. Moving
3. Marriage
4. Having Kids.

yeah I know...I've been doing a lot of the Robert Stack Stich from Airplane of late WITHOUT ANY APPRECIATION FROM YOU FUCKERS!!!

Top Bottom