Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have dropped 30 pounds in a month......

bigAragorn

...."and it has made all the difference"

i have gone from 278 to 248 in about a month. I must say it feels great not to be a dbol induced blimp anymore and its nice to see all my abs and serratus.

And it has definately brought all the ladies back....i work at a gym and they all know when someone has dieted down......my jawline is back too so that helps. Basically leaner is meaner.....chubby is drubby....that was gay.

congrats dude....I dropped 26 pounds in 6 weeks a while back....felt like shit but looked pretty good.

Good job bro. My face is pretty damn lean right now and it does make all the difference. Women keep telling me that I look like a chiseled version of Jerry O'Connell. :D

supernav said:
you were on steroids and it made u fat instead of muscular? I think you got the 99c band there homeslice.

-= nav =-

thanks that was inciteful.......i wasnt chubby at all i was at 12% before at 278 and am now at 9% and have lost alot of water......homeslice. It was a joke but i guess it wasnt that funny.

Yeah, you definitely look better dude. Like, a lot better. I don't know how you still managed to pull off some pretty nice scores - or rather potential scores since you fucked most of them up - with the ladies. :) Just fucking with ya. I'm telling you, the way to go with cycling, if you ask me, is to aim to gain some muscle and lose some fat with each cycle. I hate coming out of a cycle feeling like I gained mass but also gained fat and then am more or less trapped feeling fat until next cycle when I can diet like I want to. So, I say fuck it. Bulk at the start then cut for a few weeks at the end. See ya this weekend. You're totally hoping to run into that blonde chick again aren't you? I am so on to you like a fat kid on a cupcake.

you know it.....this time im not gonna fuck it up though because i am actually gonna listen to what she says.....:D

i think it just comes with feeling better about oneself and not feeling like totally "dominating" or intimidating. When i was 278 i felt like i was "mean" or something now i am back to my normal self with a little more muscle:)

yeah nate im looking forward to Friday bro.

Top Bottom