Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have died and gone to hippie hell!

jon79 said:
great! you are an accredited investor correct? yes..... great! by which meathod?.....lol nevermind

Well I look at oil and gas investments from time to time, course I never buy any of 'em, all my money is in real estate. But I would still like to see your package. If it looks good enough, I'll buy.

BIKINIMOM said:
Well I look at oil and gas investments from time to time, course I never buy any of 'em, all my money is in real estate. But I would still like to see your package. If it looks good enough, I'll buy.
well from time to time do you ever actually buy into any of these wells?

sometimes....

great! where were your last 3 wells located?

oh i got wells all over........

oooohhhhhhhh ok

bigg balla huh? tell me this what was the cost per point and working intrest on the last project? are you recieving revenue checks yet?

oh i gotta go kthxbye

lol.....

jon79 said:

sometimes....

oooohhhhhhhh ok

bigg balla huh? tell me this what was the cost per point and working intrest on the last project? are you recieving revenue checks yet?

oh i gotta go kthxbye

lol.....

GREAT NEWS!!!

We dont have the well online yet because they dropped the bit into the hole, but not to worry, the surrounding wells are doing 500 bpd. I gotta a few more units left so you better send me another 100K because this one is gonna be HYUGE! I am only calling a select few of my heavy hitters because I know that you are a serious industry player....

Yes?

Great! I will have Fedex out to ya to get the check this afternoon!

:rolleyes: Makes me wanna puke when I think of how many times I have heard this GARBAGE from those KenLaw fuckers...

jon79 said:

sometimes....

oooohhhhhhhh ok

oh i gotta go kthxbye

lol.....

I have several wells in the Dolezal field in N.D. Been receiving checks for years. They are going to start re-entering the wells soon. :p
Which is why Cheasapeake is constantly trying to aquire rights.

BIKINIMOM said:
GREAT NEWS!!!

We dont have the well online yet because they dropped the bit into the hole, but not to worry, the surrounding wells are doing 500 bpd. I gotta a few more units left so you better send me another 100K because this one is gonna be HYUGE! I am only calling a select few of my heavy hitters because I know that you are a serious industry player....

Yes?

Great! I will have Fedex out to ya to get the check this afternoon!

:rolleyes: Makes me wanna puke when I think of how many times I have heard this GARBAGE from those KenLaw fuckers...
yup

How did this thread go from hating hippies to investing.

Let's get it back on track!!!

Hippies suck ass :worried:

Cheers,
Scotsman

"I have some GREAT barnett-shale wells. Frac 'em every three days. Looks like GOOD production. We'll get ya a check soon. Send me another 200K and we'll drill twelve more wells! But you are in the next two. By the way send another 300K because we have to frac the last 12 we just drilled. Do you know a SWD? 'Cause otherwise we gotta shut this one in till we get some better pressure and a SWD to dispose of all the frac water...."

oi

i want you

Scotsman said:
How did this thread go from hating hippies to investing.

Let's get it back on track!!!

Hippies suck ass :worried:

Cheers,
Scotsman

Hippies smell.... 'course babyboomers are the ones gettin fucked. Have you ever smelled a lawngnome? Come on over, you and the Old Grump can sleep out back.

This is def NOT investor talk.... It is how NOT to get scammed and how annoying strokes are. LOL

Readers never buy and buyers never read.

BIKINIMOM said:
"I have some GREAT barnett-shale wells. Frac 'em every three days. Looks like GOOD production. We'll get ya a check soon. Send me another 200K and we'll drill twelve more wells! But you are in the next two. By the way send another 300K because we have to frac the last 12 we just drilled. Do you know a SWD? 'Cause otherwise we gotta shut this one in till we get some better pressure and a SWD to dispose of all the frac water...."

oi

fuck your barnett-shale crap.

send me 5 million and I will drill you some more.

Top Bottom