Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have died and gone to hippie hell!

jon79 said:
no how about i grow some dreads and wear tie die and bang on a drum and put on some of that shit that smells like pine tree ass and never shower and go to CU and act like a hippie but i drive a beamer that my mommy bought me and wear a hemp belt and .....fuck im tired now
lol...I HATE incense. God that stuff stinks. Oh yeah, and those weird drum circles are brutal, too.

BIKINIMOM said:
We have a special preview package that we're showing a select few fellas. Would you like us to send it out to you?

hell yes......

u mean by email?

The only reason I ever go to boulder is to see my tattoo artist.

I fucking hate hippies

Cheers,
Scotsman

BIKINIMOM said:
heheheeee

The next line in that script is, "Is it free? Well then yes, sure... I would LOVE to see it."
i know.......i was being sarcastic......like fallin in your lab....typical stroker you know......always wants to look but never never buys.....talkin about how the have millions and could invest hundreds of thousands if the deal looked right....

lol

BIKINIMOM said:
We have a special preview package that we're showing a select few fellas. Would you like us to send it out to you?
great! you are an accredited investor correct? yes..... great! by which method?.....lol nevermind

Top Bottom