Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have to commend my ex wife for her efforts to save her stepson's best friend's life... He was killed yesterday in a 4 wheeler accident.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
My daughter stopped by today to tell me... He crashed into a brick mailbox 3 houses down from their house.... My daughter watched him die and I'm worried about her being traumatized.... My ex wife did CPR on him and got brain matter on her arm and blood all over her mouth...The boy's father and 8 year old brother arrived and thought he was gonna be okay and the father said, "Hang in there buddy, you're gonna be okay." The boy was already dead.... Neighbors have been bringing flowers down to their house because of her efforts to save his life.... I can't imagine having to see something like that...

I just drove down there to put money in my daughter's mailbox... I saw the mailbox that he hit. Totally destroyed.. On my way back, right as I got to the mailbox where the boy died, a bird (looked like a dove) flew right in front of my windshield. Surely a coincidence.

biteme said:
My daughter stopped by today to tell me... He crashed into a brick mailbox 3 houses down from their house.... My daughter watched him die and I'm worried about her being traumatized.... My ex wife did CPR on him and got brain matter on her arm and blood all over her mouth...The boy's father and 8 year old brother arrived and thought he was gonna be okay and the father said, "Hang in there buddy, you're gonna be okay." The boy was already dead.... Neighbors have been bringing flowers down to their house because of her efforts to save his life.... I can't imagine having to see something like that...

Seen all that and plenty more. I have to say, it's quite a rush and I loved it...especially when we saved a life.

Sorry to hear about the boy.

It will sit deep in the back of her brain. Will she be effected is a postive way to negative way who knows.

She might grow up , be with other kids and be put in danger but be wise enough to get out of their car before they street race and get in a wreck..

ceo said:
Seen all that and plenty more. I have to say, it's quite a rush and I loved it...especially when we saved a life.

Sorry to hear about the boy.

Do people often suffer much when they're dying. My daughter said this boy didn't appear to... She said she could hear his ribs cracking as he was dying...

Top Bottom