Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have been blessed with beautiful shoes

smallmovesal

LOL you can see them on the girls high heels thread on the sex board.

i am surprisingly awake this morning...

how about the rest of you?

so i might be gone again today... if i'm not here i had to go out of the office.

i expect updates when i get back!! :)

Every lady gotta have come f*ck me shoes! hehehe

Hello Small...How old are you BTW?

oh phew! i was scared there for a minute. i only go for a short time this aft. ;)

i'm 23... did you like my shoes vixenbabe?

I LOVED your shoes....Only 23? I guessed you at 19...You'll age well my dear..VERY YOUNG lookin...

Gil, I'm ok for an old lady who has KEPT her curves after havin a youngin! Proof that you can still keep your shpae no matter the number or amount of kids you produce...Good genes help too I guess!

i used to work in a shoe store so i have lots of nice designer shoes... and i'm waaay into stilettos or japanese-influenced designs. can't wear that in the middle of winter here though unless the bottom is rubber though - too hard to walk on snow/ice.

but i like to phone order from the nine west store in toronto... there were two pair i tried to get though and they didn't carry them in canada (i saw them on the website)... damn that sucks!

yeah i look about 12 don't i vixen? LOL :) maybe i'll look 24 when i'm 40.

yeah i look about 12 don't i vixen? LOL :) maybe i'll look 24 when i'm 40.
----------------------------------

Arrrghhh, I fear 40! I hope to look 25 when I hit the dreaded age of 40! I can recall my 30th B-Day..I CRIED ALL DAY- I've learned that it's just a number..and few KNOW my age......

I also happen to like shoes - YOU can NEVER have too many! You gotta match the outfit with the shoes! Men have no clue...lol

LOL i know. many shoes are a necessity like water!

i don't plan on crying when i hit 30 but i'm already starting to not feel like i'm so young anymore.. i already complain that teenagers wear ugly pants. :eek:

i'm sure the rest of you looks as good as your abs and hips :) esp since you've already had a baby.. WOW!

hmmm maybe i can scheme someone to go to nine west to get my shoes for me... LOL ;)

Top Bottom