Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I had a Nathan-esque dream last night... real dream inside

plornive

Following is a real dream I had last night. It seemed very Nathan-esque to me, so I quickly put it into a little short story without trying to emulate anyone's style...

I remember asking some really stupid ~20 year old girls in a house they were obviously renting how to get to the city hall. One of the girls directed me, as a cartoon-like police officer might, to the intersection of Nicolas Road and 1st Avenue. As I left the front door I felt very much like the tin man in Alice in Wonderland.

Odious thoughts swarmed my brain as I headed onward, not really remembering where I was going. A friend was nearby, a little rolling ball of a man. Somehow I knew this. But rolling towards me like an angry sherrif was an ugly little ball shaped man. His male pattern baldness only left tufts of ugly red course hair sprouting from the sides of his... roundness. He was frantically screaming and ripping away tables, plants, trees, and even old ladies, for what I was not entirely sure. It did seem that he wanted to attack me.

He shamefully rubbed his body where is genitals might have been, if he had any at all, which he apparently did not. As a result of his rubbing, he screamed in what I was unable to discern as pleasure, agony, or perhaps both. Suddenly, my ball friend came out of no where and gently kissed the angry ball man on the cheek. The angry ball man first reacted as a child would to his aunt's kiss, then his eyes formed an expression of amazement. It was as if the angry bally man had reluctantly been stolen of his purpose in life, for he glanced around, as confused as an infant in a church. He seemed to have been swindled out of his rage.

Top Bottom