Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I had a dream that I had a dream that Project was funny

Moderate_THIS

He was the king of alters. Crown Prince of funny. EF patrons sat on the edge of their seats awaiting his posts. In fact, there were requests for Digger to develop software where we could see Project actually composing his posts. The {dream} seemed so real I dreamt I woke up in the middle of the night to scan EF. As I realized the truth, boiling with emotions of violation and unimaginable letdown, I woke up. Drenched in sweat, tears streaming from my ducts, I grab my pillow and bury my head in its softness... half-trying to end the pain and half-hoping the childish response would evoke a memory from my past, making me forget the EMF experience that just unfolded.

Then I really really wake up and laugh hysterically. Oh mind, why would you conjure such things? Why do you torment me with thought? I think of how dogs, in their simple nescience, never experience the evils of rumination.

I instinctively reach towards the ground-- first to my knees, then my hands grip the carpet. I arch my back, cock my head, and perk my ears. My tail is wagging, my tail is wagging. This body needs food, this bladder needs relief, what's with this black and white shit?

I get up off the ground, taking back my human form, and realize it's gym time. All better now.

I know... I know what you're thinking. "This is the most rediculous dream EVER." And you are right. But please let me emphasize it was a dream within a dream. As if a dream weren't detached enough from reality, where would a "nested dream" rank in the fantasy world dream-o-meter? Pretty damn far off the charts. But perhaps it's a premonition of things to come, virtual greatness for The Project. We can only dream.

Last edited:
chaos mage said:
He was the king of alters. Crown Prince of funny. EF patrons sat on the edge of their seats awaiting his posts. In fact, there were requests for Digger to develop software where we could see Project actually composing his posts.

even TP himself has these dreams. day and night.

I had the same dream, only replace The Project with Angelina Jolie and then replace posting with mad-crazy-naked-sex.

Code said:
I had the same dream, only replace The Project with Angelina Jolie and then replace posting with mad-crazy-naked-sex.

I had that exact same dream too! Except replace Angelina Jolie with George Spellwin.

Top Bottom