Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I had a dream, I had an awesome dream

HappyScrappy

I spent the day at home yesterday, I emailed in "sick" and then slept a lot and fondled my genitalia mostly.
I normally spend way too much time on the boards anyway, but then I really spent too much there yesterday... or maybe the same.
either way, it got me to thinking - there are some on the board that act a certain way and it reminded me of something, but I just couldn't put my finger on it... what was it - some story from my life's experiences... and then it hit me....

One night in college, my senior year, there was a big party on a Sat night, it was the track team and for whatever reason it was a "uniform party" so you had to wear what you raced in. So pretty much everyone looked like idiots and it ended up smelling bad too. There were men and women there, all in various degrees of undress as the night went on and heated up.
Much like the board, there were all types of people on the team - there were the shy quiet types, there were the normal down to earth people, there were the loud gregarious funny kids, and then there were the egotistical jerkwads that were bold and brash and gernally annoying to all whether they knew it or not.
And nothing brings this out in everyone like a little muscle relaxant I call "alcohol".
The party was in several rooms of the first floor of a huge dorm house and I decided to sit on the steps and drink slowly there, watching the throngs come and go, dancing like idiots, and then my favorite was sit back and watch drunken people attempting to hook up or at least be smooth... never gets old.
While I was sitting there something came flying through the air and smacked into my chest. I looked down - no idea what it was there for - I suspect some way of marking the theoretical underage people there (which never happened) - but it was a HUGE black permanent magic marker. I popped the top off and took a whiff and yup, that was a strong motherfucker.
So I'm sitting there, looking around, pondering what to do with a crowd of jackasses and a really potent marker...
Then I was blessed by the presence of a grand jackass. This guy walked by, double fisting and he turns to me, chugs both beers throws the cups down, and then tears his shirt off and then howls like some sort of warewolf... always classy. He then announced that he was gonna go hook up on the dance floor.
I couldn't let this opportunity slip me by, so I said, T**** (he shall go nameless), come here and I'll give you a temporary tattoo to help you score with chicks. He was like "ROCK ON!!" and I asked where he wanted it - I was really hoping he'd say the forehead, but he said he wanted the back - which was actually pretty lucky in itself.
So he turns around and I ask what he wants and I don't recall what he asked for - but a smiley face or something like that. I said "sure, no problem big guy!" and then proceeded to write in huge block letters "I'M GAY" on his back.
I then said, there ya go - go get em!
He headed off into the night and several of us stood around, quietly enjoying our beers and the sight of him going up to girls and saying "check this out!" and then turning around and flexing his arms and showing them his back - and the "temp tattoo"
He did this the rest of the night and he had no idea why he was so "popular"

Anyway, the point is - if you think of the board as a big room, crowded with people - there are some people on the board that walk up to you without a shirt, cut in on whatever conversation you are partaking in and screaming "CHECK THIS OUT" while pointing to their back... and perhaps they don't realize what is really there for all to see.

The title, sounds like a Martin Luther King line... And he was killed by an oppressive white man...

Close this thread at once!!!!!!! Racists

addickt said:
The title, sounds like a Martin Luther King line... And he was killed by an oppressive white man...

Close this thread at once!!!!!!! Racists

its lionel ritchie, but thanks for noticing.

Happy, very interesting thread, was it really a dream, or a past experience? Anyway it got me thinking too, but when I think, it's usually about how in the world will I get sex. It usually turns out with me stroking myself to sleep, then waking up and realizing that I am a complete idiot.
But I liked your interpretation of the board and all, keep dreamimg, and maybe Wodin will explain what your dreams mean, but between me and you, I think Wodin doesn't know what the fuck he is ever talking about.
Peace

HappyScrappy said:

its lionel ritchie, but thanks for noticing.

I meant the I HAVE A DREAM SPEECH..

I am not up on my Lionel Rithchie..

Anyways, I found it odd that it was a BLACK magic marker, and it smeelled strong too huh? Real cute...

Close this blatantly racist thread at once.... Think of the children.

The WHITE OPRESSOR

:lmao:
did the guy ever figure out what his back said and come beat j00r ass?? i would've so pulled your hair for that.

and that does sound an awful lot like nature boy.

Top Bottom