Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I had a dream about Lestat

a creed said:
.................suuuure there was.........................(among other things)

No really I was dreaming about surfing and for some reasn I was focused on my feet sticking - one of the few dreams I actually remembered in the morning.

Frisky said:
I had a dream about a damn freaking bull chasing me, he was white with pink eyes and he could talk.

an albino bull??? I don't think I have ever seen one like that before. hahahahha

velvett said:
No really I was dreaming about surfing and for some reasn I was focused on my feet sticking - one of the few dreams I actually remembered in the morning.

Has your grasp of things in your life been "slipping" lately?

FEISTY11975 said:
an albino bull??? I don't think I have ever seen one like that before. hahahahha

me either... but that damn thing talked and it knew my name, was damn freaky... I woke C up in a panic and he laughed at me. lol!

Frisky said:
me either... but that damn thing talked and it knew my name, was damn freaky... I woke C up in a panic and he laughed at me. lol!

I would have slapped your face a couple of times to wake your dizzy ass up. lol

a creed said:
there ya' go - now what are you gonna' do about it?
do what I usually do
stress out about it for a few days
then focus like a freak and get it all done

and by a few days I might mean by October
:worried:

FEISTY11975 said:
I would have slapped your face a couple of times to wake your dizzy ass up. lol

LOL

The nighmare kept coming back too... not like I sleep good to begin with but to have a damn bull chasing you and calling your name made it even worse.

Top Bottom