Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got a wart on a mole

PoyeBoy

on my FACE!!!!

its kinda hidden, so its not that bad, everyone thinks its an eyebrow peircing scar

fuck, its about the size of an asprin, it was supposed to be frozen off last time, now it came back and its pissed, Im gonna see if I can get it cauterized and stitched up since the freeze thing didnt work last time

it kinda itches too, I pick it, it bleeds

PoyeBoy said:
on my FACE!!!!

its kinda hidden, so its not that bad, everyone thinks its an eyebrow peircing scar

fuck, its about the size of an asprin, it was supposed to be frozen off last time, now it came back and its pissed, Im gonna see if I can get it cauterized and stitched up since the freeze thing didnt work last time

cancer thread part 2 - face cancer...

Hopefully a pic with a naked chick in the background...

PoyeBoy said:
on my FACE!!!!

It is just a dried up wad of Turd Ferguson's semen. JerkBox says it will come of with a little soap and warm water.

Top Bottom