Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got up this morning and opened and my front door to see 7 little faces staring at me.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Kittens. They were probably 12 weeks old. Very cute.

Take a picture. Where is the mommy? Are they weaned? Are you feeding them. Bring them all inside your house...lol.

heatherrae said:
Take a picture. Where is the mommy? Are they weaned? Are you feeding them. Bring them all inside your house...lol.

Mich just told me they belong to the neighbor. She has 19 cats. We'll never have to worry about mice! The only thing I don't like is that I often have little paw prints on the top of my car.

Re: I got up this morning and opened and my front door to see 7 little faces staring

i like cats

you have to earn their love

so when they purr and snuggle all next to you it's more rewarding

Re: I got up this morning and opened and my front door to see 7 little faces staring

swole said:
i like cats

you have to earn their love

so when they purr and snuggle all next to you it's more rewarding

Yeah, I don't like the cat in my bedroom because I think I'm allergic to cats. But, every now and then he sneaks in when I'm too tired to put him back out and he gets up on the bed and snuggles next to my head and purrs. That sound is very relaxing.

Top Bottom