Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got stuck in the elevator today

PoyeBoy

yay, that was fun, the thing just sat there for a while, then the doors closed, then the lighted floor numbers went out, the doors shut and it stayed there for a few minutes, this lady was totally freaking out, while me and this other guy were just laughing

then when we got out there was about 40 people standing in the lobby waiting for the elevator becuase none of the other elevators were working, I was one of the only unlazy people that took the stairs(9 freaking stories), the rest of the fatties waited 20 minutes to take the elevator

PoyeBoy said:
I was one of the only unlazy people that took the stairs(9 freaking stories), the rest of the fatties waited 20 minutes to take the elevator

Nice. I'll do that. Some nights the elevators are slow as shit, so I'll just be like, meh, I'm taking the stairs. People act as if I'm nuts. I'm going down 17 floors for Christ's sake.

From Zero said:
Nice. I'll do that. Some nights the elevators are slow as shit, so I'll just be like, meh, I'm taking the stairs. People act as if I'm nuts. I'm going down 17 floors for Christ's sake.

going up is worst

Poye you're lucky there wasn't anybody funky-smelling stuck in there with you.

I'm more afraid of the cables letting go, than getting stuck in there. Though, I guess it depends on who's in there with you.. :worried:

Seashell said:
Poye you're lucky there wasn't anybody funky-smelling stuck in there with you.

I'm more afraid of the cables letting go, than getting stuck in there. Though, I guess it depends on who's in there with you.. :worried:

actually that would have been sweet, I was only a couple floors away from the bottem so I wouldve gotten hurt and not dead, but i would have got a mad settlement :evil:

Top Bottom