Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got a request for AAP...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
I was wondering if at all posible you might do me the biggest favour in the world and take some pics of your wheels front and rear view please. :qt:

Thanks in advance :heart: :rose: :qt:

Tryn2 said:
Im not gay but curious as hell what he looks like....
Look that mans chest he has goit to be bootylious :p AAP you would really be hepling the board out by posting these you would inspire the men to work there asses off and just make us lady drool :qt:

Im not sure Im buying thats really him though....Maybe if it had AAP painted on him or didnt look like a touched up fake photo....

well super Qt one I have 2 drooling teenage girls here who second the notion of a pic of him, so he can corrupt my adopted kids if he wants

Ok. Monday is hams day. I will do up the NO2 and take some pics. I will have gotten some sun before then too.

But I don't think I can get a nude rear view while in the gym.

But I have to warn you, my legs are quite vascular too. My partner says they are gross. (like he would know)

AAP said:
Ok. Monday is hams day. I will do up the NO2 and take some pics. I will have gotten some sun before then too.

But I don't think I can get a nude rear view while in the gym.

But I have to warn you, my legs are quite vascular too. My partner says they are gross. (like he would know)
word, i'm excited. great motivation seeing an awesome pair of wheels.

for the chicks:
is it weird if you (a chick) fantasize about a gay man?

Top Bottom