Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got pwned by Trader Joe's today

fogg88

Went over to stock up on turkey jerky and cliff bars, and came across this on an end-cap.

It was in a white foil package, so I couldn't see the contents... but the packaging made it look like it was actually crispy snow-peas. (note: I didn't notice the word 'baked' in the bottom corner.) Seemed like a good deal, so I threw it in the basket.

Just opened it up... no snow peas anywhere to be found. It's pretty much just green, pea-flavored cheetos. ...now I gotta' go back and shoplift something to get revenge.

they have a good price on ANPB

milk is overpriced

good liquor prices

hot health conscious females in there

I give the store an A rating

I'd steal some flax oil from there if i were you though

I've bought two bottles of flax from them ('health from the sun' brand, I think) and both were rancid.

...but bump that on the hotties and inexpensive wine!

get some flax meal while you are at it... you can stealthily open a package and empty it in your pockets.... the perfect crime

TJ's has the BEST Whole Wheat bread....NEVER goes to mush in you mouth like the regular stores....

Decent Mac & Cheese...

And the world's BEST cereal...."Vanilla Almond Crunch"

But MAN, all I see are fat, old men & women shopping there....must be the wine.

You should go to town on one of the inventory boys and fuck him up. That's bullshit. Afterwards, take one of the cash register chicks and bone her on the counter and then leave.

Top Bottom