Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got a problem with EF supporting teen joosing

Status
Not open for further replies.

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
just seems oftly fuct up
will this get locked? proly, but it needs to be mentioned.
the legal ramifications of this i think are huge.
discuss

wow.. haven't seen that one.. anyone that even hints that they are underage 18 and for my to advise.. 24.. so i must have missed something..`

I don't use EF AAS board, do they really promote it???

I don't know what you are talking about BINO, what thread are you referring to. The first thing any of us on AAS says to anyone who hints they are below at least 21 gets flamed for the thought. Please post what thread or pm it to me. The reality is that if someone is supporting it, it is probably some newbie cawksucker who has done a legalsteroids.com cycle and thinks his moms tits are the best.

LosT!

EF AAS board policy states that anyone under 21 is not given any juice advise and anyone under 25 (if it's his first cycle) is told to wait and given training advice instead. That is how it has been for the longest time.

I know this because unlike some of the C&C peeps, I practically spend 4-5 hours a day on the aas boards and not on C&C.

Don't know where you come from with these accusations Bino.

EF AAS board policy states that anyone under 21 is not given any juice advise and anyone under 25 (if it's his first cycle) is told to wait and given training advice instead. That is how it has been for the longest time.

I know this because unlike some of the C&C peeps, I practically spend 4-5 hours a day on the aas boards and not on C&C.

Don't know where you come from with these accusations Bino.

it is not a accusation it is reality
i've been here longer than you have, and i've watched certain things unfold
there is a EF endorsed teen jooser and i think it's fuct right up
go ahead and lock/delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom