Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I was going to post a thread about posting a thread about posting a thread about

how long do you need to be dating a girl before you introduce anal into the bedroom scene?

(Smurfy told me to ask this)

Lestat said:
how long do you need to be dating a girl before you introduce anal into the bedroom scene?

she only wanted you to hint at it Lestat, not say her name outright. remember how she was saying that she goes crazy if she doesn't get anal when she has sex?

oh, lumberg, don't read any of that. it's supposed to be a suprise.

Hmmm.... that is a good question though. How long do you guys wait to try to introduce or ask about anal sex? Personally I wait unil we have had sex about 5 times before asking a girl about anal. What do you guys do?

BodyByFinaplix said:
Hmmm.... that is a good question though. How long do you guys wait to try to introduce or ask about anal sex? Personally I wait unil we have had sex about 5 times before asking a girl about anal. What do you guys do?

I have yet to hit the backroad. I'm not sure how to bring it up with the current chica...

I'll admit I have zero game when it comes to anal.

that reminds me of when I went out with my buddies gf after they split up

she tried to slip me a finger and it freaked me out so she said "what Billy Bob likes it" (my buddy)

I could never look at him the same lol

Lestat said:

hey now! i thought we said what happens in Plat Chat, stays in Plat Chat!

Top Bottom