Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Flipped out Friday Night...

mdd

well i through a party over here friday night..... and there was a shit load of people (btw i was just about the only one not drinking, WHAT DO YOU GUYS TELL PEOPLE WHY YOUR NOT DRINKING?? LOL) anyways.... for those of you who have thrown parties i'm sure your well aware of the disrespect people show towards one's property, it really kinda amazes me, but i guess that's to be expected when partying.
so anyways i lock all the doors to the upstairs bedrooms... so no one would fuk wiht my or my families rooms... well later that night i go outside and look up and notice the blinds are all messed up, sooo being the bastard that i am i bust open the door (at least he re-locked it) and here is this asshole i hardly know in my sisters room with his girlfriend. now i am a VERY hard person to piss off, but i just blew up, i started sreaming at the dude and ripped him right off his chick by his shirt and dragged him downstairs. someone sepperated me from him so i saw him again out side telling his girlfriend "can you hurry the fuck up, lets get out of here quick, what the hell is taking you so long" so i go up to him again and the ass continues to lie to me that the door was open, which made me more pissed, never the less his bitch dragged him away in fornt of about 70 people.

i found out later that he picked the lock with his cell phone antenna,...

right after he left i cooled down a bit and was like wwwwoooaaaa! that was nuts! i just flipped out on the dude! swweeeeeeeeeet!

sorry but i just hand to rant!

PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT KINDA SHIT TOO SOMEONE! PISSES ME RIGHT OFF!!!!

What a man!!! That is what extra Test does for us, makes us CRAZY!!! JK
Good job. You did the right thing. Rant all you want but in the end you are the man!!!!
Give respect and you shall receive!!

yup, i guess so, i just hate when yuo do someone a favor and they go ahead and take advantage of it

Dude, it's not the AS.......I'd react in the same fucking way. That guy deserved every bit of embarrassment he got!!!!!!!!!

You went pretty easy on him IMO:eek:

guards said:
Dude, it's not the AS.......I'd react in the same fucking way. That guy deserved every bit of embarrassment he got!!!!!!!!!

You went pretty easy on him IMO:eek:

i would act the same way,with juice or with out jucie.:eek:

yea i think i went easy on him too, nex time i see him he's still got osme words comming his way

I feel you dude! Used to throw parties all the time..but got fed up after the time spent cleaning vomit up in my yard.:mad:

that is why I don't throw parties anymore

Top Bottom