Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I find many parallels between American Grafiti and American Pie.

A

Apöllo

Of course besides the obvious of the Titles and the whole High School thing.

Jesus Christ these two movies make me sad because I missed out on that whole wonderful High School experience. Instead of going to this great cornbread honkey school I had to go to one filled with gangs and violence. We had to have see-through backpacks and metal detectors instead of student elections and pep rallys.

Fuck it pisses me off! Instead of Jocks picking on nerdy kids, it was these so called "gangs" beating on each other. You couldn't even have a half-way nice car there because shit would happen to it.

I left, by the way, when I was 16. Got my GED. It wasn't even worth it to stay and graduate. How pathetic right? And I'm never going to get that back! I'm never going to have those experiences from American Grafiti or American Pie, and I'm very resentful.

If you have children, do yourself and them a favor. Make sure the High School they go to is the best you can find. Even if you have to drive them to school every day because it's out of your district, do it.

Top Bottom