Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I feel small

ripped103

ive been carb depleting for about 2 weeks now and im holding no water weight and feel tiny.
Every time i diet this happens to me, i feel small but evreyone comments on how good i look and for some reason it pisses me off.ok thats it, nothing else to say but im cranky and irratable and needed to get that off my chest.thanks for listening

I'm right there with you. I'm dieting now...just started in fact, so it's a shocking change to the mind. Lost about 15 pounds of water in these first two weeks.(I'm a camel when it comes to water retention). Needless to say I feel small. At times I worry a stray gust of wind might cary me to the next state over. It's all pshycological though because the scale still says 230. I just don't step on the scale but twice while dieting. I use the mirror and my judgement. When I see striations it makes it all worth it.

That scale will mess you up I agree.I am sure you look great bro. Post a pic get all the bro's views.I hate diet time!

The skinny on being skinny

I know that contest dieting is a must, but for the most part all of us love being huge. If that means no abs...it means no abs LOL. My grandfather told me a story once, and this is from a guy who's never touched a weight in his life. From the time he was 15 until he was 19 he used to load sacks of potatoes into a train car for 8 hours a day. He ate like a horse and blew up to a fairly solid 230 pounds at 6' tall. He got drafted...went to WWII and spent months on this island or that island eating k-rations and lost about 50 pounds. He told my grandmother that he would never be that skinny again and now hes a big fat happy old man, and sometimes I wonder where I get it from haha. Good luck in hitting your goals bro. Remember, we're all in this game for one reason or another, but it's important to be happy. You may not be happy at the moment, but when you have that trophy sitting on your mantle when you are that big fat happy old man you'll enjoy every minute of it.

Top Bottom