Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I feel like shit right now

I really don't care. If she wants go stay she can. If she wants to dip she can. Makes no difference to me, or anyone else on this forum for that matter.

I wish her the best in whatever she does.

Let's be honest tho, nobody is gonna lose any sleep over this.

It's ok. I still think you're a nice guy

It's beyond that. He pleases me when he does it he just rarely does it. We had sex like 7 times from July to December of last year. He never expresses desire, touches me, seeks me out, he's not affectionate, which has lead to me feeling unattractive, unloved no confidence, etc

He's become mean, I talk to him and he won't even reply back. We decide to go out and he says where ever but when I suggested places he knocks them down but puts no options, then gets irritated.

He ruined my 30th birthday, he didn't plan anything and then got mad I didn't plan anything, he then pressured me to pick a place, when I finally picked a place he said not there because he doesn't like it (is it my bday or your fucking bday?)

In May we went to NYC together and he ruined it, he yelled at me at the top of the rock, he told me ground zero was "whatever" and told me to hurry up so we could leave, he ditched me and left me crying alone in the statue of liberty (that's when and where I decided I wanted out, I just was too much if a pussy/fool to so it before)

He's blamed our issues on me working too much but I work too much because I truly no longer enjoy his company, it's a vicious cycle.

There's much more of course, these are just examples within the last year.

It is sooooooooooo time for you to get out, Nan!

It is sooooooooooo time for you to get out, Nan!
I'm just waiting for the OK from the attorney before I sign the lease and move out, I don't want to be considered "abandoning the home" or whatever, I want to verify my plan first.

FL is a no fault state in marriage so I could sleep with 500 men and set the house on fire and it can't be held against me, never the less I do want to keep the peace and get this done with fast.

Top Bottom