Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I feel I am too Fat

markadan

Hello Dear all Members,

I am Mark Adan, I am a freelancer and spend most of my time on the Laptop. I am 33 years old and my weight is 234 pounds. After gaining this too much weight I am worried about my health. I have no time to exercise and the gym gives me some tips.

Thanks

Hello Dear all Members,

I am Mark Adan, I am a freelancer and spend most of my time on the Laptop. I am 33 years old and my weight is 234 pounds. After gaining this too much weight I am worried about my health. I have no time to exercise and the gym gives me some tips.

Thanks

Hello. In fact, everything is not so scary, because you have already noticed your problem. Now you need to train your willpower and force yourself after work not to sit at home, but to relax on the street. You can just walk, come to the gym to train on a treadmill, ride a bike (it helps you to spend more time outside the house) - in general, now you just need to start moving. If you immediately begin to seriously engage, then your body will experience stress, you will not like it, and most likely you will not want to train anymore. So make cardio just a part of your life that brings you joy. Also consult a doctor - you may have any health problems. Make a meal plan with your doctor.
When you go through all these steps, then you can think about how to start training.

Starting a weight loss journey can be both exciting and daunting. There are so many things to think about and consider when embarking on such a journey. What are your goals? What is your starting point? How will you know if you're successful? Here are some tips to get you started on your weight loss journey:
1. Set realistic goals. Don't set yourself up for disappointment by setting unrealistic expectations. If you have never been a size 2, it's probably not going to happen overnight (or ever). Focus on making small, achievable goals that you can consistently work towards.
2. Start slow and build momentum. Trying to make too many changes at once is often overwhelming and unsustainable in the long run. Rather, start with one or two small changes and stick with them until they become habit before adding anything else into the mix.
3. Be mindful of your progress (or lack thereof). Keep track of how you're doing by taking measurements, photos

Identifying you are over weight is not enough. You have to prioritize your weight loss journey for it to work. No magic pill or injection exists, only things to help those that are already committed.

Come back and talk when you have put enough priority on this project that it is worth time for people to invest their time to help you.

the gym gives you tips ? wtf are you talking about fatty ?

give up and settle into being a boom boom chubby chubster

you were born to be fat, just accept it

Top Bottom