Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I enjoy diarrhea

Nathan

Makes me feel like a man. Also, I find I feel more satisfied post-defication if I've made a real mess of the barthroom. Lastly, it smells way more potent than normal bowl movements and reminds me that there is no greater joy on this Earth than to be immersed in the stench of my own colon. I am one sexy fella.

LOL
My office is getting a new ventilation system on the mens bathroom, I like to think that I'm partly responsible for that.

PoyeBoy said:
damn, this thread just screams "SHOW ME SCAT PICS" ........if i wasnt at work..........

Don't even joke about that. My thread had better not go to shit and I of course mean that literally. Do you see how clever I am? I have to live with this kind of raw, unadulaterated cleverness every damn day. Good night sir.

DONT WORRY NAT, I TURNED OVER A NEW LEAF, CHECK THE AV, im clean man, down to earth, I dont kneed that shit

ex lax can help smell up the place, it also leaves you feeling lighter and 'cleansed'..:)

Top Bottom