Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I don't care what Havoc says, Anna Nichole

H

HighIntensity

is broken

she is a walking train wreck, very sad. I remember her Guess Shots she looked good and carried her size well.

Now I can barely watch her.

damn take a look in the mirror, self respect

I don't think shes even that rich AA...maybe 1mil, not a ton

Like I said in my previous thread about her- who gives a shit about some washed up hog that looks like she ate marilyn monroe?! She is just a fat ass sloppy gold digger, why does she get a show? Does anyone who wants a show get one now? Where do I sign up for my show? That bitch is so fat her blood type is alfredo!! I would rather fuck kelly osbourne, and I would really rather NOT do that if at all possible. Trolls. Anna must weigh like 240 pounds- she is busted.

HighIntensity said:
I don't think shes even that rich AA...maybe 1mil, not a ton

I thought it was like 80 million she got from the old guy that croaked, she won her court battle against his family.

On second thought, if she is mega rich, why is she showcasing her fat ass on tv with episodes like "I am going out to meet some men and get some phone numbers..."??

Her hips are out further than those famous tits....

Anal AssPlorer said:

I thought it was like 80 million she got from the old guy that croaked, she won her court battle against his family.

according to the E True Hollywood story, she doesn't have the money yet - it is being appealed by the stepson.

they also make reference to that in the new reality show.

I think they have her lawyer on there to keep her from doing anything to stupid to fuck up that trial.

Top Bottom