Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I do not think it is fair that the Chinese female gymnasts are the most talented AND best at math

bran987

The American girls are not afforded the same public education and decimal points often confuse women of the US.

I once heard a Chinese female gymnast call it "shooting eagles in a barrel" when it came to our gymnasts understanding the score they needed to finish ahead.

As I stood next to her I sadly agreed with her sentiment, but secretly lamented her joy. I also felt that twinge of national pride we all feel after watching an ARMY or MARINES with a sword commercial and renounced my lifetime passion for Chinese female gym.

After that I was no longer their fan, and instead chose my current lifelong passion of being a Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

If I had known now 80 years later that they were right all along. Man. And now I'm so close to death.

I'll tell you what's not fair, the Chinese gymnasts don't even have to deal with getting their periods because they haven't hit puberty yet.

But poor Alicia Sacramone & Shawn Johnson, they have to stick cylindrical pieces of cotton up their vaginas for like five days per month. They were probably anemic for the comp. because of all the hormones in Chinese H2O.

Re: I do not think it is fair that the Chinese female gymnasts are the most talented

Lumberg said:
I'll tell you what's not fair, the Chinese gymnasts don't even have to deal with getting their periods because they haven't hit puberty yet.

But poor Alicia Sacramone & Shawn Johnson, they have to stick cylindrical pieces of cotton up their vaginas for like five days per month.

LOL, when they said Sacramone was 20, everyone in the frat house stood up and started cheering; it was a beautiful moment

Re: I do not think it is fair that the Chinese female gymnasts are the most talented

bran987 said:
The American girls are not afforded the same public education and decimal points often confuse women of the US.

Quick, someone call Amnesty international and tell them about the poor, underprivileged American girls.

bran987 said:

I once heard a Chinese female gymnast call it "shooting eagles in a barrel" when it came to our gymnasts understanding the score they needed to finish ahead.

As I stood next to her I sadly agreed with her sentiment, but secretly lamented her joy. I also felt that twinge of national pride we all feel after watching an ARMY or MARINES with a sword commercial and renounced my lifetime passion for Chinese female gym.

After that I was no longer their fan, and instead chose my current lifelong passion of being a Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

If I had known now 80 years later that they were right all along. Man. And now I'm so close to death.

i'm pretty sure the 8 year old chinese gymnasts are having some struggles with the fractions as well

It's a communist country - they can make up whatever age documents they want.

I'm still waiting for that scandal about having an ugly 9 y/o girl's voice lipsynched by a cuter 9 y/o girl to blow up. Too funny!

r

It's ok............when they are no longer competing they often fall to the wayside in China to finish off their lives in complete obscurity and poverty.

rsnoble-im-back said:
It's ok............when they are no longer competing they often fall to the wayside in China to finish off their lives in complete obscurity and poverty.

I thought having a successful athletic career meant upper class for yourself and your family in China guaranteed for life - isn't that why families give their kids away at 4 for the opportunity to get to that upper echelon?

Top Bottom