Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'd like to trade in my freinds...

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
I'm so sick of about 90% of my friends. Just a bunch of drug addicted alcoholics. Every time I talk to or hang around them there's some sort of drama. Someone said this about you. So and so wants to fight so and so. It's just so fucking old. I wish I could just fuckin move and start over!

Anyone else got worthless ass friends?

oh yeah, i did what you're thinking of 10 years ago. you're grown, man, you just can't tolerate that shit no more.

I did. But I moved and started over.

I try to stay away from them and make it a few weeks or a month or so, but end up gettin bored with my social life. So I go out and party with them for one night, and wake up in the morning saying the same shit. This fuckin sucks!

I have been there....Get rid of them

The kids I grew up with were the same way. I got rid of them. Most of them now are in jail and some are dead (or just losers)

My life improved greatly. I made more money got into shape etc. I even became friends w/the coolest/richest people in my area. Guess what.they were into drugs and were bigger slimeballs than the losers I grew up with in the trailer park. So, I got rid of them.

I am lucky I have a 2 great/trustworthy friends. (unfortunately for me they are married. lol) The rest of the people in my life are "just people in my life". I learned not to expect anymore.

Hopefully, you have 1 good friend. If you are you are lucky.

yeah, i dont think I could stand friends like that. Would rather be alone.

Top Bottom