Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I caught a fly mid-air.

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
Mid-air sounds better but It was parked on the edge of a box and I swooped my hand next to it and I caught it, FIRST try. My wife saw the fly and complained about it. I told her I would catch it. I used my powerful triceps and quick reflexes to grab it and showed her the wings sticking out of my hand. I opened my back door to let it out, but when I opened my hand, it just dropped to the ground, dead. lol I must have pressed too hard on the poor thing.

That is my story. I am the fast.

I AM........ the fast.

My brother was really good at catching flies mid air.

Parked flies are nothing. My dad smacks them with regularity, he is over 80. Got married late and had me late. Plus I am like 73.

bor, you cheated. you never could have caught that fly without your one inch high workout partner. never. never ever.

nyah nyah nya nya nyah :p

(llllooooolll ill never get sick of this joke!! ;) )

GoldenDelicious said:
bor, you cheated. you never could have caught that fly without your one inch high workout partner. never. never ever.

nyah nyah nya nya nyah :p

(llllooooolll ill never get sick of this joke!! ;) )

Damn you to hell. There, I SAID IT! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!

gonelifting said:
Damn you to hell. There, I SAID IT! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!
ROFL!! i swear to God i was going to write a post saying "now now gonelifting, dont you dare damn me to hell again, dont you bloody dare!! ;) "

hahahahaha what a trip ;)

ahahahahaaaaaaaahahahaa

definitely never going to get sick of this joke ;)

I can do that sometimes. This dude I used to work with would grab them like that, and then throw them as hard as he could to the ground. lol

There was a fly in my apartment one day, and it was annoying me. So it was flying at me, so I punched it in the face. Seriously. Punched it right out of the air. I think I killed it.

Top Bottom