Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't wait for my dogs to get a place of their own so I can get rid of my fucking daughter.

samoth

I never realized how miserable children make me until they're gone. When my other daughter got out and didn't come back, I was so much happier. When my son died, I jumped for joy. I can't stand fucking kids in my house or near me.. They scream at night keeping me awake, they are constantly knocking shit over and breaking things. They will get into food that is left out, etc, etc, etc. The bastards go into my room when I'm not here. Their hair is fucking gross and it makes it hard to breath.

But you don't have any kids.

I pottied trained 4 Poddles in 6 years. That cured me of EVER wanting a Daughter...

Maybe down the line when we have larger property and the Dogs are with us, I wouldn't mind a little farm of sorts: Asian infants, Nicaraguan orphans and some HYUGE Syrians. Bikinimom will bear the responsibility of feeding, watering, and cleaning up all that poop... I'll thankyouverymuch.

Big Rick Rock said:
I pottied trained 4 Poddles in 6 years. That cured me of EVER wanting a Daughter...

Maybe down the line when we have larger property and the Dogs are with us, I wouldn't mind a little farm of sorts: Asian infants, Nicaraguan orphans and some HYUGE Syrians. Bikinimom will bear the responsibility of feeding, watering, and cleaning up all that poop... I'll thankyouverymuch.

PHUCK YOU BRR... lol

Was that Bikinimom or Brangelina?

I was just remembering the other day, as the Old Lawngnome was going on another one of his "I just crapped my pants" vaudeville stints. (I swear men just NEVER outgrow poopie-humor) that my oldest used to hide in her room in the corner to poop in her Barney panties. They were sorta loose from all the washins as I did potty-training the old-fashioned way (sans pull-ups) and the poops would always fall outta the panties. God, when I would find her little lovemenots!!!

Wait a minute, now that I think about it, I bet she pulled her panties down and squatted so the poop wouldn't itch her tuschie, the little shit.

How many magazine articles swear up and down that it is physically impossible to toilet train a child that is sub two years old?!

*sigh*

Awesome!

Top Bottom