Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't sleep seriously having big issues

I can't sleep if I work or work out too close to bedtime (if I can't get my work out done before 8:00 p.m. it's better if I don't do it at all).

jnevin said:
That's why you stack it with melatonin.

2 benadryl + 12 mg melatonin = lights out.

12mg?!?! I take ONE mg of melatonin and I'm groggy til mid-afternoon the next day. That's why I avoid it. It works, but I feel like crap the next day.

jnevin said:
That's why you stack it with melatonin.

2 benadryl + 12 mg melatonin = lights out.
I've got a weird metabolism, all the shit that supposed to crash you out, Benadryl, melatonin, tryptophane, valerian, will actually make me wired or jittery.

musclemom said:
I've got a weird metabolism, all the shit that supposed to crash you out, Benadryl, melatonin, tryptophane, valerian, will actually make me wired or jittery.

same with me, I tried them all

canadianhitman said:
12mg?!?! I take ONE mg of melatonin and I'm groggy til mid-afternoon the next day. That's why I avoid it. It works, but I feel like crap the next day.

Valerian root did that to me.

canadianhitman said:
You doing low carbs superqt? I know I have a hell of a hard time sleeping when I drop my carbs low.
Yeah that is a big cause of it I don't take and clen etc after 3 p.m. so one would think 8-9 hours later when I try to sleep it wouldn't be an issue.

superqt4u2nv said:
Yeah that is a big cause of it I don't take and clen etc after 3 p.m. so one would think 8-9 hours later when I try to sleep it wouldn't be an issue.

When taking clen, I HAVE to take a benadryl at night. Not only does it help me sleep, but it actually makes the clen work better by slowing your receptor down-regulation.

Top Bottom