Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't sleep seriously having big issues

JayC9 said:
smoke a little weed before bed, 100% natural, non-addictive, zero calories, you'll sleep like a baby and feel great in the morning
if my husband smokes up before bed, he's awake all night long. that shit keeps him up

also, I have totally crashed out in the middle of an IM convo with juicedhairguy

I feel bad for you insomniacs. I have the opposite problem. I have a hard time staying awake.

heatherrae said:
I feel bad for you insomniacs. I have the opposite problem. I have a hard time staying awake.
Thats me to (easy sleeper) Its hard to relate to not being able to sleep, but I imagine its not fun. I hope you get it worked out.

Smurfy said:
if my husband smokes up before bed, he's awake all night long. that shit keeps him up

also, I have totally crashed out in the middle of an IM convo with juicedhairguy
the hubby must be smoking some fine weed, good man

I sleep pretty well unless it's hot. I don't have AC so I toss and turn all night if it's over 75.

Smurfy said:

you're such a bitch!

superqt4u2nv said:
Yeah I have used OTC stuff lean dreams worked for like 2 weeks then stopped working :(

unfortunately the stuff the Dr will give you will do the same. they work wonders at first then a few weeks later your back to not sleeping and you have to switch to something new. then your like myway and cant take anything cause your body gets used to all of it and adjusts so they dont work anymore. i have bad insomnia but i rotate my meds. i even have to just suck it up for a week or 2 to let all the meds i take get out and let my body get back to normal. but remember everyones different so you may get lucky with the meds from the Dr but if your like most people here then your as screwed as we are.

superqt4u2nv said:
this whole week :(

Last night I got a solid 7 hours....first time I've slept well during a six day stretch of insomnia. I get it often...and it sucks. The script sleep drugs either don't work for me or leave me with a nasty side effect, so that's not an option. The only thing that's ever worked well for me is Valium, and that's damn hard to get ahold of.

You doing low carbs superqt? I know I have a hell of a hard time sleeping when I drop my carbs low.

Mavafanculo said:
dont antihistamines actually prevent getting to the deep sleep stage (IV?) where GH is pulsed?

That's why you stack it with melatonin.

2 benadryl + 12 mg melatonin = lights out.

Top Bottom