Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I came back from Cali with a broken and dislocated elbow and a broken hand

Lumberg

....but you shoul've seen the other guy!!!!

Actually the "other guy" was the cement floor at the bottom of a rail at the Vans skatepark in Milpitas.

I have surgery on Wed and will hopefully be doing legs by next week.

JC

Darktooth said:
pics please ;)

Only you Mr.NastyToeMan

Anyway, you can still skate, just be careful:)

What were you trying to do? I bet that 50/50 off the 3 inch rail was giving you problems;)

Darktooth said:

That's really weird how you typed that. Almost as if you were a chick who got dumped by her loser skater boyfriend. jk wit ya :D

That's really peculiar how you replied to my comment. Almost as if you were a lazy skating loser who doesn't workout in fear that his body may grow some more and further dwarf that prehensile nub that he calls a penis, so instead he takes away the pain by changing his avatar every ten minutes while betting on football teams that suck more cock than his gay lovers extra small penis pump. j/k I'm just playin:D

PoyeBoy said:

Only you Mr.NastyToeMan

Anyway, you can still skate, just be careful:)

What were you trying to do? I bet that 50/50 off the 3 inch rail was giving you problems;)

naw it was a boardslide down a handrail. still a pretty stupid trick to break myself on.

in retrospect a 50-50 may have been easier.........

jc

KnoXville said:

That's really peculiar how you replied to my comment. Almost as if you were a lazy skating loser who doesn't workout in fear that his body may grow some more and further dwarf that prehensile nub that he calls a penis, so instead he takes away the pain by changing his avatar every ten minutes while betting on football teams that suck more cock than his gay lovers extra small penis pump. j/k I'm just playin:D

If I may qoute myself from 1994 "DIS"

KnoXville said:

:FRlol:

KnoXville said:

That's really peculiar how you replied to my comment. Almost as if you were a lazy skating loser who doesn't workout in fear that his body may grow some more and further dwarf that prehensile nub that he calls a penis,

KNOX..........I'M NO DOCTOR HERE BUT I'M PRETTY SURE THAT A PENIS ISNT PREHENSILE. IF IT IS, MINE MUST BE BROKE.

KAYNE

KAYNE said:

KNOX..........I'M NO DOCTOR HERE BUT I'M PRETTY SURE THAT A PENIS ISNT PREHENSILE. IF IT IS, MINE MUST BE BROKE.

KAYNE

I was specifically referring to the phallus of rainbow skater boi over there. His penis may not be big enough for conventional observation, but the electron microscopes technicians theorize that the nub may indeed be prehensile. A hypothesis on my part but not one without backing. Albeit Darktoot knows that I be just playing.

Top Bottom