Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I was bit by a deer tick, YAY for Lymes Disease

PoyeBoy

seriously, this thing was so small I could barely see it, its about the size of the "D" on a dime, Im pretty scared, I dont want Lymes disease, that shit is horrible, Im callin in for antibiotics today, wish me luck

you should be fine... i had 3 ticks attached to my hip after camping, and many more after that. they're nothing to fear.

if you start getting sick, then go to a doc.

Deus Ex Machina said:
you should be fine... i had 3 ticks attached to my hip after camping, and many more after that. they're nothing to fear.

if you start getting sick, then go to a doc.

naw dude, ticks are nothing, deer ticks carry lymes disease, regular wood ticks are harmless, Ive had a million ticks on me before, but this time its different, even after pulling it out, it seems different, my back has been twitching in the area it was now for about 7 hours

heres a pic for comparison: deer tick on left, wood tick on right
tick19.jpg

Frothing Zagnut said:
You know, you have lyme's disease forever? It stays in your body until you're dead.

Exactly, that`s what I`ve known to be true. My buddy has it from a deer tick and he`s got a few problems because of it. DEFINATELY see a doc. Seriously.

gonelifting said:
Exactly, that`s what I`ve known to be true. My buddy has it from a deer tick and he`s got a few problems because of it. DEFINATELY see a doc. Seriously.

yeah, it does stay with you forever, it causes cardiovascular problems, is linked to arthritis, knee and joint problems, heart disease, and chronic fatigue syndrom, all sound extremely not fun, especially not fun considering you can have them all at the same time, I did call my doc and left a message, I pray he calls me back asap

PoyeBoy said:
yeah, it does stay with you forever, it causes cardiovascular problems, is linked to arthritis, knee and joint problems, heart disease, and chronic fatigue syndrom, all sound extremely not fun, especially not fun considering you can have them all at the same time, I did call my doc and left a message, I pray he calls me back asap

Look at fucking Dr. Poye, M.D. over here.

Frothing Zagnut said:
You know, you have lyme's disease forever? It stays in your body until you're dead.

yeah. I had lyme disease for about 2 years before getting it diagnosed and treated. I never saw any bullseye mark or never noticed myself get bitten, but my life started falling apart for a few years, then I went to get a blood test and found out. some of the symptoms stay with you forever, so it's better to make sure you stop it before it sets in.

Poye, you should definitely see a doctor just in case, because it's not something you want to develop. The symptoms suck, nerve damage, psychological problems, intense joint pain, and a few more. My knees hurt pretty bad a few times out of the year ever since i had it.

Top Bottom