Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I benched 205 for 2 reps!!!

P

plifter

Damn I'm sure everyone will congratulate me on this incredible feat of strength. 180 lbs. more and I'll be back where I used to be. That gyno surgery took it's toll on me. I can still do decent weight on shoulders, tris, and curls but chest is pitiful.

As I recall it was under 100 lbs. a week or two ago so you're doing awesome.

It's sort of embarrasing, but most of the folks in my gym have seen me at my peak. They probably just think I've been injured. I'm hoping to hit 225 next week.

When I first saw the topic I was like "and your point is?," but given the circumstances, that is awesome and congrats!

Plifter,
I am going to enjoy the next couple of weeks while I can bench more than you.
J/K.
Congrats on your progress, stay focused you'll be back soon enough.
Good Luck
M.D

hey plifter....

I just had my surgery one week ago. I did a few pushups 2 days ago just to see if i could. It didn't really hurt. My doc told me 6 weeks before i can lift.

How long did you wait?

I just want to be able to do something, bi's , tri's , traps

Dork, (whatta name) I started 2 weeks after surgery. My first day back I was using less than 100 lbs. I can still do arms fine, but any lift that stretches my pecs is difficult including holding the bar for squats. Good luck building back!

Top Bottom