Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I apologize for the interruption in posting

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Members,

I am very sorry about the interruption in posting. Things are back in order and we're hoping this will not happen again. We are in the process of bringing two additional web servers online to make the server farm bigger and your forums faster, but it has been a little tougher than we had initially thought. Your support and patience has been greatly appreciated.

George Spellwin said:
Members,

I am very sorry about the interruption in posting. Things are back in order and we're hoping this will not happen again. We are in the process of bringing two additional web servers online to make the server farm bigger and your forums faster, but it has been a little tougher than we had initially thought. Your support and patience has been greatly appreciated.

100,000 karma. Do it. Do it.

its ok george:) we still love you

it's okay, but can u black out hammy.. it was a waste of my bomb.. u were down the entire time

George Spellwin said:
Members,

Thanks good bro! :beer:

Top Bottom