Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
and let me reiterate...given that you know me and know what my MOS was...I'm pretty sure its not too hard to figure out my stance on the matter

you wanna be pissy at someone...go blow BBT up..hes the one happy with blood spray mist and shit

get back to me when you last two weeks

see my last post.

You got all off track and made this about you. Took it too personal...again. Like you do. Calm the fuck down.

Thank you for your service by the way. I appreciate that and I appreciate you. I have respect for you even when you are acting like a complete cunt to me. I still love ya Shirlene.

Thats what I did...I made it all about me....

I'm the only one I can speak for

Java isn't pumped about his service, BBT is...SD really isn't talkin about it
Jack hasn't gotten in here to say shit...I reference WWII having a whole lot more of a righteous thing behind it then say..OIF, operation iraqi freedome? how does that relate to the twin towers being taken down...please tell me

and let me reiterate...given that you know me and know what my MOS was...I'm pretty sure its not too hard to figure out my stance on the matter

you wanna be pissy at someone...go blow BBT up..hes the one happy with blood spray mist and shit

I made references to what both of you had posted in a couple posts. Someone else too...SD maybe?

Easy Shirl. You might wanna check that your var isn't drol or oral tren or something.

Top Bottom