Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
dude...I waited until like 8 pgs deep to even mentioned I fucking served....eat a bowl of cocks dickface

but I absolutely love when someone wants to "tell everyone how it is" because their grammpy served some 70 fuckin yrs ago

I never said it was glorious....

and given that you actually know me...and I had assumed knew my POV on war in general...I'm surprised you're picking out what I said to take out of context.

and I did more then watch documentaries you ass basket...I've talked to more than a handful of vets first hand

I added the glorious part, not really in reference to your post though. Notice I stuck to righteous in my last post?

War? What is it good for?

If by righteous you meant justified, then yes. I said that too.

I lived with a vet...first hand. I actually lived with several for a short period of time. I was very young but I do remember talking (mostly listening) to them. Funny thing, most didn't recant their happy times killing other men. Shocking!

Hey, thanks for keeping it clean though and not resorting to name calling. Good times. You mad?

Top Bottom