Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Amen brother, My father refused to receive Japanese businessmen that came to the factory where he was in charge of maintenance. later in life I figured out why such a good man would be so intolerant.. I've posted Eugene Sledge before...

Sounds like your Dad has as much problem letting go of things as you did.

Not sure what the Sledge VDO had to do with why he would not receive a japanese business man.

Sounds like your Dad has as much problem letting go of things as you did.

Not sure what the Sledge VDO had to do with why he would not receive a japanese business man.

When someone cuts off the genitals of your friends to send a message it tends to leave an impression...

You just might hate that group...

When someone cuts off the genitals of your friends to send a message it tends to leave an impression...

I had dinner with a man who had both parents incinerated in Hiroshima. Was as nice and cordial as anyone I ever met.

I realize it is not easy, but people do move on.

I had dinner with a man who had both parents incinerated in Hiroshima. Was as nice and cordial as anyone I ever met.

I realize it is not easy, but people do move on.
people move on via justifying their crimes...It's hard to be a mass murderer with a conscience.
You understand that sticking a knife in someone's ribs is different than dropping a bomb?

That's why the Obama drone program is an issue...

you're confusing glorious with righteous

I think it might of been the last war that had a legit excuse

I'm not confused.

While that war was justified, my point was that he and many others didn't see anything righteous about what they had to do or endure.

They didn't go on a 6 or 9 month tour and then come back for a year to have R&R with their families. He was gone, sleeping in tents in the mud or worse for almost 4 years straight.

He couldn't wait to get out. When they were lined up and the officer(s) said whoever wants to re-up, step forward...nobody stepped forward that time. Can't blame them.

You ever watch those documentaries? Those old dudes are not sitting back laughing about all the people they shot or killed, recalling fondly about blood spraying. They almost always break down. For some of them it's the first time they've talked about it.

Maybe you're confused?

I'm not confused.

While that war was justified, my point was that he and many others didn't see anything righteous about what they had to do or endure.

They didn't go on a 6 or 9 month tour and then come back for a year to have R&R with their families. He was gone, sleeping in tents in the mud or worse for almost 4 years straight.

He couldn't wait to get out. When they were lined up and the officer(s) said whoever wants to re-up, step forward...nobody stepped forward that time. Can't blame them.

You ever watch those documentaries? Those old dudes are not sitting back laughing about all the people they shot or killed, recalling fondly about blood spraying. They almost always break down. For some of them it's the first time they've talked about it.

Maybe you're confused?

cliff notes for shirls: nigga please!

I never said it was glorious....

and given that you actually know me...and I had assumed knew my POV on war in general...I'm surprised you're picking out what I said to take out of context.

and I did more then watch documentaries you ass basket...I've talked to more than a handful of vets first hand

OH and those 6-9 month tours...yeah...they didnt even have those for the army in 04-05 so shit in your fucking hat

Nothing has changed about war in 10,000 years excepts for technology and weaponry.

Pearl Harbor started WWII, 9/11 started the Afghanistan War. Same concepts.

Only thing different is I rode around in a humvee turrett blowing off hundreds of rounds per minute through a fully automatic rocket propelled grenade launcher, and the men of the past wars walked on foot and used much less effective weapon systems, resulting in more deaths to both sides.

The honorable/righteous argument is no different, and doesn't matter anyway since that's all a matter of perspective.

The kamikaze planes in Pearl Harbor and the kamikaze pilots of 9/11 all thought, in their culture, they we making the ultimate righteous sacrifice and dying honorably.

We tend to disagree with both groups.

Top Bottom