Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
You know I have had some issues living with the things I had to do there but I came to grips with the fact that I done my job and my job saved more lives than I took and in the end thats all that matters. Killing is the job Marines do. Ive said this before and I will say it one more time for you if you think shooting people from afar is hard to live with try it up close and real personal hats where its at. Unless you have looked into the eyes of some poor soul you have sent on dont give me any shit about making lite of the situation it comes down to being a superior solider and God blesses me with the superior ability to impress my will onto others by any means necessary. I embrace the fact that at one point in my life I was a highly trained killing machine and that is why we live the way we do in this country. You need to grow up and move on its called being a man. The circle of life includes war and death. Its not pretty but it is necessary. You have the ability to be a good bro just let the shit go and move on with your life.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

I wish that I could be free...

I love this song...

Unfortunately, we all live quiet desperate lives.

I only ask my fellow veterans, would you wish your experience on your son? My father discouraged me but he gave permission...I'm sure my grandfather would have been proud.

I only ask my fellow veterans, would you wish your experience on your son? My father discouraged me but he gave permission...I'm sure my grandfather would have been proud.

Yes.

It did me a lot of good, and I'd be very proud of him for being a man.

I'd spank his ass though if he got on EF afterwards and turned into a whiney bitch

I dont want any of my children enlisting ever....I would be proud of them if they went OFC tho

Yes.

It did me a lot of good, and I'd be very proud of him for being a man.

I'd spank his ass though if he got on EF afterwards and turned into a whiney bitch

I suspect you're equating outcome with experience. Anything you learned in service was already there.We just justify things.

For example, soldiers love children...we saved up MRE packets to give to the kids....we didn't get our compassion for children from the army.

I wish that I could be free...

I love this song...

Unfortunately, we all live quiet desperate lives.

You can be free if you choose to be. I do not make lite of your mind set because it is not a good one. I feel for you and hope you can get past your troubles. The only way to get past it is to deal with it and move on. Pouring yourself in a bottle or sharing your troubles on a web site full of people who do not know what you have endured is not the way to move past it. This is a place people come to sling shit and have fun, usually at each others expense, you will not get the dialouge you need on EF. I hope you realize your mind set is not healthy and in the end you will waste away or do something really stupid and jsutify peoples impression that you were waek minded and with a very breakable will. Adjust yourself before it is too late. You're an intelligent dude, you need intervention. Living in the past will lead you no where bro. I say this as somebody who has been where you are. I've been a very angry violent indivdual for a good deal of my life. you need people in your life and things to wrap your mind around, instead of war and goverment. Do not let yourself be consumed by things you can not change. Embrace the things you can make a diffrence in and move forward, or die lonely and pissed off at a world that doesn't know you even exsist.

The past 5 generations of my family have been Marines with the exception of my grandpa's dad, who was an Army full bird

You can be free if you choose to be. I do not make lite of your mind set because it is not a good one. I feel for you and hope you can get past your troubles. The only way to get past it is to deal with it and move on. Pouring yourself in a bottle or sharing your troubles on a web site full of people who do not know what you have endured is not the way to move past it. This is a place people come to sling shit and have fun, usually at each others expense, you will not get the dialouge you need on EF. I hope you realize your mind set is not healthy and in the end you will waste away or do something really stupid and jsutify peoples impression that you were waek minded and with a very breakable will. Adjust yourself before it is too late. You're an intelligent dude, you need intervention. Living in the past will lead you no where bro. I say this as somebody who has been where you are. I've been a very angry violent indivdual for a good deal of my life. you need people in your life and things to wrap your mind around, instead of war and goverment. Do not let yourself be consumed by things you can not change. Embrace the things you can make a diffrence in and move forward, or die lonely and pissed off at a world that doesn't know you even exsist.

I ain't gonna fight you on the issue brother. We all have our own experiences but we need to unite and not just consider it just another male right of passage. We were intentionally damaged by a system that treats males as disposable.

I suspect you're equating outcome with experience. Anything you learned in service was already there.We just justify things.

For example, soldiers love children...we saved up MRE packets to give to the kids....we didn't get our compassion for children from the army.

I learned my compassion for children from an old football coach I had at Penn State. He was a good bro

I ain't gonna fight you on the issue brother. We all have our own experiences but we need to unite and not just consider it just another male right of passage. We were intentionally damaged by a system that treats males as disposable.

No, 'we' weren't damaged. You were. I wasn't.

War isn't for everyone.

Top Bottom