Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I thought the same thing until my History of Warfare professor recounted his journey through ptsd. He was also my adviser and told me every time I saw him that I reminded him of his crew chief. It didn't click until I saw the Heroes Under Fire episode on the history channel.

What a load of shit. You are so full of shit it spews out of your mouth. Oh the things I have seen, the things I have done, please have pity on me, we don’t have pity for you we don’t give 2 shits about you. The sooner you are perma-bant the sooner we can enjoy ourselves without your worthless rants about nothing.

I'm sure ptsd sucks but it's pretty evident by your posts here that you have problem with harping on the past. move past melody. move past your service. move past cindy and mitch. it's all over. make a new life.

This absolutely

You don't see me posting constantly about my past mistakes or my high school or college girlfriends or my service

You don't see zwhit posting about that dark time in his life where he sold his b-hole for meth money

You gotta move on.

Zwit, just making this clear that above post was partially a joke bro. We all know I have never made mistakes.

idk, zwhit did cry to me once about that dark time in his life

I dont think he's moved on bro

Well he doesn't dwell on it daily and whine about it

He's building a better life now, and he's using the cream pretty consistently these days. Hasn't had a flare up in weeks

What a load of shit. You are so full of shit it spews out of your mouth. Oh the things I have seen, the things I have done, please have pity on me, we don’t have pity for you we don’t give 2 shits about you. The sooner you are perma-bant the sooner we can enjoy ourselves without your worthless rants about nothing.

I don't ask for pity...I just ask that you really examine your life. Fuck pity and emotion...I have to live in a world where unaddressed damage creates the system.

This absolutely

You don't see me posting constantly about my past mistakes or my high school or college girlfriends or my service

You don't see zwhit posting about that dark time in his life where he sold his b-hole for meth money

You gotta move on.

exactly. only time I think about that is when I sit on the toilet. no more. no less

I never choked anyone in their sleep...

However, I did drop some hate as a government proxy...Something that I still think about daily.

The most poignant thing I ever saw was Iraqi corpses decapitated by DPICM that were waving a white flag. We fired on every position we occupied. You deflect the horror by making light of it...
You know I have had some issues living with the things I had to do there but I came to grips with the fact that I done my job and my job saved more lives than I took and in the end thats all that matters. Killing is the job Marines do. Ive said this before and I will say it one more time for you if you think shooting people from afar is hard to live with try it up close and real personal hats where its at. Unless you have looked into the eyes of some poor soul you have sent on dont give me any shit about making lite of the situation it comes down to being a superior solider and God blesses me with the superior ability to impress my will onto others by any means necessary. I embrace the fact that at one point in my life I was a highly trained killing machine and that is why we live the way we do in this country. You need to grow up and move on its called being a man. The circle of life includes war and death. Its not pretty but it is necessary. You have the ability to be a good bro just let the shit go and move on with your life.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom