Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Serious question. Do you think we will read about you someday in the newspaper taking out a post office or government building? Are you that eaten up with hate?

My hate is controlled. I hate the federal government but I would never initiate violence against another human being, that's the system that created me. I don't hate people, I hate the system that created me.

I think you have some serious issues bro.

I fully enjoyed watching the pink mist settle after waxing a muffucker with the .50

Or watching those fgts take pop shots from windows and then bringing down the whole building with the MK19

I don't lose a wink of sleep over a damn thing other than my baby girl needing a bottle or wanting to be rocked. Fuck the rest.

Stop dwelling

I never choked anyone in their sleep...

However, I did drop some hate as a government proxy...Something that I still think about daily.

The most poignant thing I ever saw was Iraqi corpses decapitated by DPICM that were waving a white flag. We fired on every position we occupied. You deflect the horror by making light of it...

Agreed. There's a much larger point to that video than just being anti Iraqi war.

I think you have some serious issues bro.

I fully enjoyed watching the pink mist settle after waxing a muffucker with the .50

Or watching those fgts take pop shots from windows and then bringing down the whole building with the MK19

I don't lose a wink of sleep over a damn thing other than my baby girl needing a bottle or wanting to be rocked. Fuck the rest.

Stop dwelling

Seems like you have a few issues yourself.

Seems like you have a few issues yourself.

Its not unreasonable for combat soldiers to have some satisfaction in their work. Especially if it involves terrorists/suicide bombers/Al Queda/Jihadists in general

Why is that bill? Because I'm not dwelling on war on a daily basis?

Shit has been happening since the dawn of time. You mean to tell me every man who has ever been in a war and doesn't come out the other side as a broken, sorrowful soul full of regret, has issues?

I didn't say it didn't change me. Hell, how could it not? I killed my first person, a full grown man who probably had a family, when I was an 18 year old kid.

But I realized that day that I could have been the one who got smeared in the dirt and never breathed again. THAT is war. Kill or be killed, it isn't a pretty thing, and it's not always glory an valor like hollywood would have you believe. Shit happens.

Then you move on and live your life.

Why is that bill? Because I'm not dwelling on war on a daily basis?

Shit has been happening since the dawn of time. You mean to tell me every man who has ever been in a war and doesn't come out the other side as a broken, sorrowful soul full of regret, has issues?

I didn't say it didn't change me. Hell, how could it not? I killed my first person, a full grown man who probably had a family, when I was an 18 year old kid.

But I realized that day that I could have been the one who got smeared in the dirt and never breathed again. THAT is war. Kill or be killed, it isn't a pretty thing, and it's not always glory an valor like hollywood would have you believe. Shit happens.

Then you move on and live your life.
I thought the same thing until my History of Warfare professor recounted his journey through ptsd. He was also my adviser and told me every time I saw him that I reminded him of his crew chief. It didn't click until I saw the Heroes Under Fire episode on the history channel.

I thought the same thing until my History of Warfare professor recounted his journey through ptsd. He was also my adviser and told me every time I saw him that I reminded him of his crew chief. It didn't click until I saw the Heroes Under Fire episode on the history channel.

I'm sure ptsd sucks but it's pretty evident by your posts here that you have problem with harping on the past. move past melody. move past your service. move past cindy and mitch. it's all over. make a new life.

Have you ever sought ptsd therapy? You are thinking into it far too much.

It is war. War sucks.

The end.

Top Bottom