Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I made references to what both of you had posted in a couple posts. Someone else too...SD maybe?

Easy Shirl. You might wanna check that your var isn't drol or oral tren or something.

I think it is fucking drol for the record

Lol @ shirlz taking over a thread with CEO's name in the title and telling him to stfu

Can I memememen?

Thats what I did...I made it all about me....

I'm the only one I can speak for

Java isn't pumped about his service, BBT is...SD really isn't talkin about it
Jack hasn't gotten in here to say shit...I reference WWII having a whole lot more of a righteous thing behind it then say..OIF, operation iraqi freedome? how does that relate to the twin towers being taken down...please tell me

Maybe you should tell me since you brought it current?

I posted about WWII, which had been brought up by SD and you. You got all offended and started slinging shit at me because you took some shit personal. You think I'm taking shots at you? I'm saying that my dad didn't think he was on some kind of righteous mission from god (mission from god implied by me by use of word "righteous"). I also said that he found nothing enjoyable about killing (that's where the glorious part came in). Was it kill or be killed? Hell yes. Always was, always is. Did he do what he had to do? Yep. Am I glad? Hell yes. Am I proud of him? For many reasons I am.

But go ahead, stay mad. Call me more names. Tell me I'm inferior because I never served. Anything else you want to throw at me, go ahead. Tell me again who's blowin up?

I'm done...I apparently memememe-d it

when what I really did was take offense to anyone who hasn't served thinking they have a clue

and you're right...I crossed shit up because I saw red...sue me

Top Bottom