Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am very impressed and pleased with the way the Nation is reacting to this...

*Bump*

I am honestly touched and proud of the camraderie, patriotism, caring and bravery that people have shown their fellow man.

Even other countries like Canada and England have been so kind, it is really appreciated.

I have never been a fan of people in general, but the goodness of the human spirit has really shown through in the last few days, it makes me proud.

I think it depends on our what happens from here on out...if we do a couple retalitory strikes and that's the end, things will be the same as always a year from now, possibly some lingering feeling.

However, I really think something has changed now, things will not be the same, I am truly expecting war, and with war, comes the sort of patriotism and camraderie that happens when 2 strangers are suddenly joined together in crisis.

america is the greatest country in the world. if an attack like this happened in another country we would send people right away. is anyone coming to help us? of course not. in the meantime we are giving europe 50 billion dollars to save their banks. we fucking save everyones asses and they either hate us out of jealousy or because they are scum.

read the news

europe is pledging its support. hell u need our intellegence in the middle east. i doubt the services and crowds u have seen up and down london or the 3 minute silences across europe show they hate u fuckface :mad:

danielson said:
read the news

europe is pledging its support. hell u need our intellegence in the middle east. i doubt the services and crowds u have seen up and down london or the 3 minute silences across europe show they hate u fuckface :mad:

they resent us but i really wasnt focusing on europe in what i was saying. i was using the europe example because it is a recent example of how we help other countries. big fucking deal that there are moments of silence and services. if this happened in europe we would be sending money and people to help. moments of silence dont help much.

Top Bottom