Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am screwed......

dj1000

What am I supposed to do tonight????? Thanks to dish network I am not going to be able to watch the Chapelle Show tonight. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I can't believe they just cut all those channels like that. Yes, I realize that they are trying to keep my bill lower by not letting Viacom raise their prices, but are they really helping me or just pissing me off!

dj1000 said:
What am I supposed to do tonight????? Thanks to dish network I am not going to be able to watch the Chapelle Show tonight. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I can't believe they just cut all those channels like that. Yes, I realize that they are trying to keep my bill lower by not letting Viacom raise their prices, but are they really helping me or just pissing me off!
No Chapelle?? Oh no!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear that...damn dish networks!!
I just got my cable back up...I'll have to watch the rerun of The Shield's season premiere! & thank God, I won't be missin' out on Chappelle tonight...I'll fill ya in tho'!! ;) :qt:

MissJanet79 said:
No Chapelle?? Oh no!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear that...damn dish networks!!
I just got my cable back up...I'll have to watch the rerun of The Shield's season premiere! & thank God, I won't be missin' out on Chappelle tonight...I'll fill ya in tho'!! ;) :qt:

See, I gave you a hard time about cable and now look who's the one shafted in the long run. Yeah, you'd better let me know what I missed.

Top Bottom