Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am out feel like a loser being on the computer on a Saturday night

GLP

Good luck to the bros getting pussy and good luck for the ass bros (JhonnyO,May,Latona) Hopfully we all get layed!:D

Nah, most of them are just out trying to get some. All the good women are home. :bawling: Like me.

I am actually going to get out next week. I am going to get my freak on!!!!!!!! :)

Don't feel bad, GLP.

Peach will hold you hand and make it all better. See?

:kiss:

I just had hernia surgery so my night life is limited.
I'll make up next week. Hopefully with some hot group sex. Just got to get the wife drunk first ;)

Yeah, I'm just chillin' here tonight, sippin' some Beam and diet coke........mmmmm. Oh yeah, and the green bud of course.

delts2

Peaches you make it sound better all ready. you got a pic?
I am waiting for this 16 year old hottie to come over(If she does not come over tonight she will be over some time;) ) I am 21 that is slightly pathetic but 16 is legal in ohio(yee haw) All ready fucked her a few years ago. She told me she was 16 when she was 14. Still a cool chick. :eek:

i'm still recovering from last night no more drinking for me i am done i'm going to puke if i think about liquor

I have no life at the moment, I went out, but I got back home at midnight, that really isn't going out though, I feel like playing pool right now. Too bad I don'ty have a table, Ill just keep speaking jibberish instead :rolleyes:

I was sitting here waiting for americas most wanted to come on and then bam,the giants game came on instead because of a long ass rain delay,i dont even like cops(the show) but i was just watching it for an hour waiting for amw ,then stupid idiots continued the giants game. Just upset cuz i was looking forward to watching it and it didnt come on ,i could have done more useful stuff ,like study for finals.

Top Bottom